What is The Experience?
If you’re in Sri Lanka on holiday and would like to try something completely unique, then our SUP Yoga Experience is perfect for you! Join us to disconnect with the everyday stresses of life, and find clarity & calm as you unwind and have fun in our tropical floating studio.
We’ll load up the truck with our BOGA Yoga boards & drive to our beautiful lagoon location for the morning. Your class will be 60 minutes followed by some time to paddle around the lagoon area and explore.
It’s not a requirement for you to have practiced SUP yoga before. Your certified SUP yoga teacher will guide you through your practice providing modifications and adjustments to suit your level of experience and comfort.
After your session and on return to shore a refreshing coconut is placed in your hands. The perfect end to your session.
To finish you’re practise in the loveliest way we take you through a gentle yoga relaxation session with a head massage followed by a delicious fruit smoothie.
The depth of the water is waist depth and you’ll be able to stand in our lake should you fall.
The SUP Yoga Experience includes:
- Mindfulness meditation (we are Headspace partners)
- A natural, healthy breakfast
- A balance board session, including basic yoga postures
- An introduction to SUP paddling
- Transport to and from our lagoon
- Our SUP yoga session
- A 20 minute paddle around our lagoon
- A fresh coconut
- A gentle yoga session and relaxing head massage
- A natural fruit smoothie to end your day
The price is €44 (8,000 Sri Lankan Rupees)
What’s not included;
- Transport to and from our Centre to your accommodation. Transport is easy to arrange here and once at the centre we are happy to book tuk tuk’s for you.
Want to book?
Advance booking is essential. We have a minimum of 2 & maximum of 10 people per day experience and we are always closed on Saturdays.
We want to make your booking as personal as possible. The very best way to contact us is by email, please click here to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will always give you a same day or next morning reply.
Email is by far the best way to contact us but if you do need to call us, please use this number 0094 75 472 6844 between the hours of 10am-12pm & 4pm-6pm. If we don’t answer as we’re out on our SUP’s or surfing, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you.